Fall Break is only hours away. The second you walk out of your last class on Friday, you know that you’re ready for 4 days of perfect class-free relaxation. Are we the only ones who have these 10 thoughts?
- Wait, Fall Break is THIS weekend?!
- What am I going to do with all this time? Go home? Sleep for 4 days straight?
- No, I’m going to be responsible. I’m going to write that paper over the break.
- Just kidding.
- It’s Fall Break. I’ll worry about homework when I get back.
- What’s everybody else doing?
- We could see a show. Or go hiking. Or take a walk on the National Mall to see the monuments at night.
- Or we could eat pizza and watch Hocus Pocus.
- Let’s be honest. I’ll have a great time if I can just sleep in and eat brunch.
- No matter what we decide to do, we get a break from classes and that’s a beautiful thing.
How are you spending your Fall Break? Leave a comment and let us know or tweet us at @MU_FYE #mufallbreak.